To homeowners across the borough, it’s no surprise that Forest Hills Gardens has some of the nicest homes in the county, but this home takes the cake.
This mansion, offered by Terrace Sotheby’s Real Estate, is described as a “charming, well-maintained French Tudor home” that preserves the refined character of a golden era. When you step inside, you’ll first notice the spacious rooms and high ceilings, but you’ll fall in love with the details throughout the house.
Amenities of the house include the following:
- Three wood-burning fireplaces for those cold winter months
- Art Deco bathrooms, French arched and leaded glass windows, and custom carved wood and stone finishes
- A master bedroom suite with a master bathroom that has a deep soaking bathtub with a separate steam shower, bidet and walk-in dressing room
- Two multi-purpose rooms, an art studio and a library with custom ceiling moldings and stained glass windows
- A lounge area with curved wood wet bar in the basement
- A dining room with Juliet balconies framing a banquette seating area overlooking the garden
- Eight bedrooms, four full bathrooms and three half bathrooms
This house is asking for $4,488,000 and when you step inside, you can see why.
Take a look at the gallery below and see!