Talk about living the life of luxury.
This gorgeous loft in Long Island City, offered by Modern Spaces, recently hit the market and once you step inside, you’ll never want to leave. Described as dramatic and contemporary, this loft has been featured in the Best of Residential Architecture and Design Book published by the Interior Design Magazine.
Here are some of the amenities of the loft:
- Two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half bathroom
- An open, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- A luxurious master suite with a deep soaking tub and walk-in closet
- Access to on-site fitness center with lap pool, co-ed sauna and a private massage room
- Valet parking
- Two blocks from the E, M, 7, and G trains and just one stop from Manhattan
- 14 foot ceilings and over-sized casement windows
This loft is asking for $2,590,000. Get more details from our partners at Brownstoner.
Check out the photo gallery below: