Quantcast
She’s Overcome by Smoke In Maspeth Fire – QNS.com

She’s Overcome by Smoke In Maspeth Fire

A woman was hospitalized with minor smoke inhalation after a fire broke out inside a Maspeth home on Sunday morning, Dec. 30, 2012, Fire Department sources said. Reportedly, the one-alarm inferno ignited at around 8:14 a.m. on the first-floor of a residence located in the vicinity of 60th Street and 62nd Avenue. Responding to the scene (in the order of their arrival) were members of Engine comapnies 291, 271 and 206; Squad comapnies 288 and 252; Ladder companies 140, 124 and 112; Rescue 4; Battalions 28 and 45; Division 14; the 104th Precinct and EMS units. The victim was rushed by paramedics to a local hospital for treatment of her injuries, which were not life-threatening. One hose line was used by firefighters to bring the blaze under control, said a Fire Department source.


More from Around New York