Steinway Family Dental Center presents…
“The Importance of Oral Hygiene”
Sunday, January 24th, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
This FREE seminar focuses on a variety of topics, including proper brushing and flossing techniques for effective home care; which hygienic products are best; and the importance of a regular dental cleaning.
Did you know…
• A third of all children starting school have tooth decay?
• Around a quarter of all adults say they have not visited a dentist in the past two years?
• Three in every ten adults suffer from regular dental pain?
• A quarter of adults don’t brush their teeth twice a day?
• More than four-fifths of the population has at least one filling?
Untreated dental problems continue to spread, possibly causing:
• Issues, such as tooth loss, periodontal disease and misalignment of teeth
• The need for lengthy, expensive dental work to correct problems
• Severe health issues stemming from periodontal disease, such as heart disease, diabetes and oral cancer
Teeth are meant to last a lifetime, but they must be taken care of properly. This FREE seminar provides the information needed to ensure a lifetime of optimal oral health.
THIS SEMINAR IS FREE OF CHARGE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
BUT RESERVATIONS ARE NEEDED.
CALL (718) 728-3314 TO RESERVE A SEAT.
Steinway Family Dental Center is a family-oriented dental practice equipped with the newest in dental technology and techniques to maximize patient convenience, comfort, and satisfaction, serving the community for over 15 years. They are committed to educating the public on the importance of oral health and providing the best dental care.
For more information, please visit www.alldentalneeds.com or to reserve your seat call (718) 728-3314.