Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone
Courtesy of Bayside Historical Society
The old LIRR Station house, originally located south of the tracks,before 1924.
By Bayside Historical Society

Fred Snell’s Broadway Hotel, located on the northeast corner of Bell Boulevard — then known as Bell Avenue — and Northern Boulevard — then known as Broadway — circa 1880-1932.

The old LIRR Station house, originally located south of the tracks, before 1924.

The National Bank of Bayside, located at the southeast corner of Bell Boulevard and 41st Avenue, circa 1929-1953.

Bell Boulevard and 40th Avenue — originally called Montauk Avenue. This photo was taken looking northeast from Bell Boulevard, circa 1920-1928.

White Castle No. 7, located on the northwest corner of Bell and Northern Boulevards, circa 1940s-1950s.

Questions or comments? Please contact archivist@baysidehistorical.org and visit www.baysidehistorical.org for more information.

Related Stories
No Image
Whimsical tea and snack shop opens up a second location on Bayside’s Bell Boulevard
Lively Civil War demonstration enthralls students at Bayside’s Cardozo High School
Lively Civil War demonstration enthralls students at Bayside’s Cardozo High School
Popular Stories
Many Queens priests on Diocese of Brooklyn list of clergy credibly accused of sexually abusing minors
Queens reacts after Amazon pulls out of multi-billion dollar plans for Long Island City
'You can't speak for us': Astoria & Long Island City residents blast opponents of Amazon HQ proposal


Skip to toolbar