Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone
Photos courtesy of the Bayside Historical Society
The old LIRR Station house, originally located south of the tracks, before 1924.

This week, our sister publication the Times Ledger published the first monthly installment of historic photos of Bayside provided by the Bayside Historical Society.

The incredible images provide a trip back in time to show 21st century readers what the neighborhood was like in the early days.

Take a gander at some of these great pictures. Questions or comments? Please contact archivist[@]baysidehistorical.org and visit www.baysidehistorical.org for more information.

 

Comments:

Join The Discussion



Popular Stories
UPDATE: Teenager turns himself in for slashing student at Benjamin Cardozo High School in Bayside
Man shouts hate slurs at woman, then punches and leaves her with broken spine in Forest Hills subway attack
Video shows firefighters caught in a violent blast as five-alarm fire destroys row of Sunnyside shops


Skip to toolbar