Photo via Google Maps

They’re not loving it — an Elmhurst McDonald’s is being evacuated due to high carbon monoxide levels in the restaurant.

A spokesperson for the FDNY confirmed that they received a call at 2:03 p.m. regarding the high levels of carbon monoxide at the establishment, located at 80-03 Queens Blvd. FDNY and EMS personnel are on scene evacuating the restaurant.

At this time, it is not clear what caused the high levels of carbon monoxide in the McDonald’s.


Join The Discussion

Skip to toolbar