On Good Friday, March 29, all New York City buses will follow a regular weekday schedule, as well as following a regular Sunday schedule on Easter (March 31).
The Long Island Rail Road will follow a regular weekday schedule on Good Friday, but will add eight additional trains between 2:08 p.m. and 3:48 p.m. Three additional trains will run on the Babylon branch, three on the Port Jefferson branch, one on the Port Washington branch, and one on the Far Rockaway branch.
The additional trains are as follows:
• 2:29 p.m. express to Lynbrook, then all stops to Babylon.
• 3:00 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Rockville Centre, then all stops to Babylon.
• 3:31 p.m. express to Rockville Centre, then all stops to Babylon.
Port Jefferson Branch
• 2:08 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Mineola, then all stops to Huntington.
• 2:32 p.m. stopping at Forest Hills, Kew Gardens, Jamaica, New Hyde Park, then all stops to
• 3:24 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Mineola, Westbury and Hicksville.
Port Washington Branch
• 3:40 p.m. stopping at Woodside, Flushing Main St., then all stops to Great Neck.
Far Rockaway Branch
• 3:48 p.m. express to Locust Manor, then all stops to Far Rockaway.
All road closures will also be temporarily lifted by 1 p.m. on Friday, March 29, in anticipation of a early rush hour.
For more information on service changes, visit mta.info.