Throw leaves in your hair and arms in the air: the annual Fall Market returns Oct. 28 from 1 to 7 p.m.! This year, we’re celebrating Samhain — a traditional Gaelic holy day marking the end of the harvest season and the nearness of winter. The market will be a fall festival in the fullest: a celebration of Greenpoint’s autumnal splendor and the 60+ talented crafters our neighborhood supports. RSVP here, and spread the word around!
As Greenpointers’ Instagram has shown, nobody celebrates Halloween like Greenpoint, so join in for the market in the stunning (and seasonally appropriate rustic chic) Greenpoint Loft at 67 West St. Up on the fifth floor, enjoy for a variety of treats including:
- Psychic readings, spirit drawings, and ghost hunting by the Brooklyn Paranormal Society
- Henna Tattoos
- Nail Art
- 3D scanning (personal avatar creation) by Capture Me in 3D
- Photo Booth with Samhain inspired art installation including a Tree of Life, skulls, and more
Tarot card reading
- Live musical performance by Pink Slater
Get your Halloween on by just coming to the Fall Market — get your face painted, and immortalize your spirited Samhain alter ego in Capture Me in 3D and via our spooky photo shoot.
In addition to the tricks, enjoy these treats!
- Hot Mulled Cider with Uncle T Spices Pumpkin Spice Blend and Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- Greenpoint Beer & Ale craft beer
- BABE Grigio wine
Not convinced? The Greenpoint Loft also offers sweeping views of the East River, Manhattan, and — of course — Greenpoint.