There are some houses that you just have to see to believe.
This colonial in Little Neck blends together a regal features with Mediterranean flair. You’ll feel as though you walked inside a castle when you step inside the grand, two-story foyer with double high ceilings and crown moldings.
As you look around the house, you’ll see a number of Mediterranean touches, such as Indian marble counters in the kitchen and clay roof tiles outside and on the detached garage.
Other features of this incredible home include:
- Five bedrooms and four full bathrooms
- State of the art gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Two fireplaces on the first floor
- A full, finished basement with a bar
- A balcony that allows you to overlook the neighborhood
- A spacious backyard that’s perfect for kids and pets
- Huge walk-in closets for additional storage
This house is on the market for $1,698,000 and is offered by Keller Williams Realty Landmark.