If you’re looking to reclaim the joys of being outdoors without leaving the city, you should take a look at this apartment that just hit the market in Long Island City.
This apartment, located at 5-49 Borden Ave., is truly an outdoor lover’s ideal home. This home boasts a private, 1,684 square foot backyard that has a shaded pergola that is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining friends.
If that wasn’t enough, the apartment also has a rooftop cabana with a grill and incredible views of the city skyline, making it the perfect place to have a barbecue or to watch the Independence Day fireworks this summer!
Features of this gorgeous apartment include:
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- A private, spacious backyard with a shaded pergola and hot tub
- A master suite with a large walk-in closet
- Walking distance to stores, schools, playgrounds, the riverfront Gantry State Park, and more
- Hardwood floors throughout the apartment
- A designer kitchen with sleek, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- And of course, a private rooftop cabana with amazing views of the city skyline.
Editor’s note: The preceding article was based on a listing chosen at random from Brownstoner’s online classified for Queens.