Enjoy Entertainment, Games & Sales
The Friends of the Ridgewood Library will hold another “Fun Day at the Ridgewood Library” this Saturday, Sept. 13, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The day’s activities include:
• a huge flea market with nearly 30 tables of new, and gently used items;
• a Friends’ table where one can join the Friends of the Ridgewood Library for $5, and then choose 10 books as a “thank you” for joining;
• free face painting for children performed by volunteer Girl Scouts from St. Matthias Girl Scout troops;
• assorted activities for children;
• a visit by Bobo the Hobo, Ridgewood’s most famous clown;
• hot dogs, cupcakes, brownies, and soda/water for sale;
• special homemade egg creams for sale; and
• music entertainment.
Additionally, visitors can step inside the Ridgewood Library and secure a free library card. They can also sign a special commemorative card for the library’s 85th anniversary and write their own memories of the library for display in its memories book.
There is no rain date. The Ridgewood Library is located on Madison Street between Fairview and Forest avenues.