Meet Queens’ 40 outstanding individuals under 40 years of age.
Star Network’s “40 Stars Under 40” awards and networking dinner takes place on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at Terrace on the Park in Flushing Meadows Park.
The event will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. on Feb. 24 at Terrace on the Park, located at 52-11 111th St.
Guests will also get the chance to interact and connect with business leaders at an expo area featuring businesses from around the region. There will also be a prize raffle, with all proceeds donated to the Queens Theatre for Children’s Programming.
The honorees, as nominated by their peers, include the following:
1.Michael Albarella, vice president and market manager for People’s United Bank
2. Andrea Brodie, associate with Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Wolf LLP
3. Sierra Brown, Queens Marketing, Yelp and Tourism Development with the Queens Economic Development Corporation
4. Eamonn G. Carr of Keller Williams Realty Landmark
5. Luca DiCiero, founder and CEO of NYSpace Finders
6. Aliza Fisse, DVM, founder of Turnpike Veterinary Clinic
7. Vito Giannola, chief retail officer and executive vice president for Sussex Bank
8. Michael Gillen, Director of Technology & Communications – Queens Economic Development Corporation
9. Alan Hayon, president of Credit Advisory Group
10. Danielle Henderson, an agent with New York Life Insurance Company
11. Jason Hu, M.D., director of physical medicine and rehabilitation at New York-Presbyterian Queens
12. Jeff Guillot, political expert who focuses primarily on development, communications and public policy
13. Jordan M. Ivler, sales division of Mount Lebanon Cemetery
14. Victoria Jennings, general manager of COFFEED
15. Regina Khanna, radiologist at Queens Hospital Center
16. Cynthia Kotowski, office manager and real estate associate with Charles H. Greenthal Property Sales
17. Ari Kramer, Vice President/Relationship Manager, Investors Bank
18. Christie Lauren, founder and head designer of Christie Lauren Bridal Accessories
19. Dana Y. Lee, associate with Forchelli, Curto Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo & Terrana LLP
20. Anthony Lemma, district director for the House of Representatives
21. Douglas Liang, senior vice president at Flushing Bank
22. Davon Lomax, labor management representative of District Council 9
23. Latreash McCurdy, Sr. Graphic Designer, Dale Carnegie Training
24. Andrew Meditz, president of Elite Pool and Fitness Management
25. Benjamin Pocock, director of breast services at Elmhurst Hospital Center
26. Audrey Puente, Meteorologist/Feature Reporter for WNYW/ Fox 5
27. Pasquale Rafanelli, valuation manager with Grassi & Co.
28. Andrew-Paul Salvatore Ragusa, business development director of Politan Real Estate
29. Sergey Rautkin, founding partner with Leap EDU
30. William Romero, vice president of AXA Advisors
31. Joselyn M. Salazar, marketing director of Guild Net
32. Stephen Schumann, assistant vice president of business development for the Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation
33. Patrick W. Smith, executive vice president of Nancy Packes Inc.
34. Geoffrey Smith, marketing director for NY Grants
35. Patricia Stein, president of Liberty National Title Agency
36. Samantha Vulpis, financial advisor, Morgan Stanley
37. Sam Wanigasinghe, account manager for Eastern American Data/Voice Inc.
38. Steven Yu, marketing and regional sales manager of Crystal Window & Door Systems
39. Lillian Zepeda, director of communications for City Councilwoman Julissa Ferreras-Copeland
40. Michael J. Zuchelli, vice president of Elite Pool and Fitness Management
The event is co-sponsored by the Queens Courier, QNS.com, Flushing Bank, Investors Bank, New York Presbyterian-Queens, National Grid, Elmhurst Hospital Center; People’s United Bank; New York Community Bank; NYSpace Finders; Crystal Window and Door Systems; Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation; Sussex Bank; Dale Carnegie Training; Charles H. Greenthal Property Sales; Yelp; the Queens Chamber of Commerce; and the New York Daily News.