Local leaders and the NYPD are teaming up to provide relief to the victims of the recent hurricanes.
This hurricane season has devastated islands across the Caribbean and communities in the United States. To help provide aid to those affected by the storms, many NYPD Precincts will act as drop-off points for disaster drives. There currently is no end date for the drives.
The disaster relief drives are asking for donations of nonperishable items, batteries, flashlights, portable lanterns, diapers, baby wipes, bottled water, toiletries, and other hygiene products. Donations must be new and unopened.
Here is where you can drop off donations:
- 100th Precinct, 92-24 Rockaway Beach Blvd., Rockaway
- 101st Precinct, 16-12 Mott Ave., Far Rockaway
- 102nd Precinct, 87-34 118th St., Richmond Hill
- 103rd Precinct, 168-02 P.O. Edward Byrne Ave., Jamaica
- 105th Precinct, 92-08 222nd St., Queens Village
- 106th Precinct, 103-51 101st St., Ozone Park
- 107th Precinct, 71-01 Parsons Blvd., Flushing
- 112th Precinct, 68-40 Austin St., Forest Hills
- 113th Precinct, 167-02 Baisley Blvd., Jamaica
- 115th Precinct, 92-15 Northern Blvd., Jackson Heights
Donations are also currently being accepted at fire houses and EMS stations throughout the borough.