Quantcast
Victim's Family Speaks Out After Bat Attack – QNS.com

Victim’s Family Speaks Out After Bat Attack

Glenn Moore’s stepfather, Thomas Eison, says his son “is trying to recuperate” following the bias attack that left him with a fractured skull.
Moore, 22, who was not available for comment, was released from Jamaica Hospital Medical Center last week after the June 29 beating he allegedly suffered at the hands of Nicholas “Fat Nick” Minucci, 19, and Anthony Ench, 21.
“Glenn is a very good kid; I hope that justice will be revealed for him,” Eison told The Queens Courier. “We hope that this nonsense will stop in Howard Beach and everywhere else. People have the right to go anywhere and be anywhere they like to. They should not be attacked because of the color of their skin.”
The family, who has retained the legal services of the Cochran law firm, said they had “no comment” on the recent arrest of Richard Wood — who was among the three chased in the June 29 bat attack — in connection with the robbery of 18-year-old Andy Orellana.
Both Minucci and Ench have been charged with assault as a hate crime, which carries with it a minimum sentence of eight years in prison, according to the Queens District Attorney’s office.
A third man involved in the attack, Frank Agostini, 19, is cooperating with police. He has not been charged and may be used as a prosecution witness.
toni@queenscourier.com

More from Around New York