A suspect is wanted in a series of Queens burglaries over this winter, police said.
The suspect, possibly working with another man, enters the locations through rear doors or windows, then takes the victims’ personal property, police said.
Cops have released a photo of the suspect from the attempted burglary on Jan. 6. The theft occurred between about 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. at 106-14 78th St.
The other incidents happened at the following dates, times and locations:
- Jan. 6, between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., at 105-30 80th St.
- Jan.9, between 2:45 p.m. and 5:15 p.m., at 78-10 Pitkin Ave.
- Jan. 10, at approximately 5:30 p.m., at 107-18 118th St.
- Jan. 11, between 3 p.m. and 7:40 p.m., at 107-74 77th St.
- Jan. 15 , at approximately 12:20 p.m., at 106-34 76th St.
- Jan. 28, between 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., at 84-30 109th Ave.
- Jan. 28, between 1:00 p.m. and 3:20 p.m. at 106-11 78th St.
- Jan. 30, at approximately 11:50 a.m., at 107-18 77th St.
- Feb. 10, between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., at 105-17 77th St.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website or can text their tips to CRIMES (274637), then enter TIP577. All calls are strictly confidential.