If you’ve ever taken a stroll through Forest Hills Gardens, you’ve probably dreamed of living in one of the private community’s many lush homes. However, there’s one mansion that’s for sale on our sister site Brownstoner that brings a new twist to these old buildings.
This home, offered by Terrace Sotheby’s International Realty, has been completely remodeled inside, providing modern comforts while still preserving the historic charm that Forest Hills Gardens boasts. This home is for sale for $3,075,000, and when you step inside, you’ll see why.
Here are just a few of the features of this spectacular home:
- Six bedrooms and four bathrooms
- A master suite with a custom walk-in closet
- A spacious kitchen with natural slate floors and Brazilian granite counter-tops
- Heated tiles for those chilly nights
- A finished basement with a large steam room and an infrared sauna
- 24/7 security patrol in the neighborhood
- Easy access to the LIRR and subway
For more about this and other Queens listings, check out Brownstoner now.