Robbers sought The NYPD is asking for your help in identifying three suspects wanted in connection with four robberies that occurred between Wednesday, October 20 and Wednesday, November 17.
• On Wednesday, October 20, in front of 67-09A 186th Lane, the victim was physically assaulted, causing minor lacerations to his face while the suspects forcibly took his iPod, camera, phone and wallet.
• Thursday, October 21, in front of 67-48 185th Street, the victim was walking from the bus stop at the location when the suspect approached from behind and took her bag containing $700 and assorted credit cards.
• Monday, November 8, at the corner of 64th Avenue and 184th Street, the victim exited the bus at the location and was assaulted by a group of males who took the victim’s cell phone and wallet with credit cards.
• Monday, November 15, at the corner of Union Turnpike and 172nd Street, the victim exited the bus at the location and was physically assaulted and told, “Give me your bag or I’ll hurt you.” The suspect then forcibly removed the victim’s bag and fled.
• On Tuesday November 16, the victim, a 24-year-old woman, was walking in the vicinity of 77th Avenue and 166th Street when she was approached from behind by the suspect, who grabbed her pocketbook, removed a cell phone from her pocket and fled the scene. There were no reported injuries.
• On Wednesday November 17, the 43-year-old female victim was walking in the vicinity of 197th Street and 75th Avenue when the suspects grabbed her, assaulted her and then took her pocketbook and cell phone.
• That same day, at 165th Street and the Horace Harding Expressway, the victim, a 27-year-old woman, was walking when the suspect knocked her to the ground and took her pocketbook. The suspect then fled in a black auto.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS.