This beautiful stucco colonial, which is being offered for $2,390,000 by Douglas Elliman Real Estate, was originally built in 1930 and sits right in Douglas Manor. In 2005, the house was completely renovated, bringing modern utilities into the mix with this historic neighborhood.
Features of the home include:
- Five bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (four full, one half), including a master suite with a walk-in closet
- A fenced-in yard with an in-ground pool
- A detached two and a half car garage
- A full, finished apartment-like basement
- A third floor with a bedroom that could be used as a media room or office
- A large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Click here for more information about this home.