By The TimesLedger
World Trade Center memorials and vigils slated for Queens include:
Friday, Sept. 14, 7 p.m.
* Bell Boulevard, Bayside
* 164th Street between 34th and 35th avenues, Flushing
Saturday, Sept. 15
* noon, Queens Center Mall
* shoppers will have an opportunity to sign a “Wall of Thanks” for the rescue workers
* Bell Boulevard, Bayside, 8 p.m.
* candlelight vigil
Many people wish to donate supplies to rescue workers at the site of the World Trade Center attack.
Some supplies requested include:
dog food for police K-9 units
Some drop-off sites in Queens include:
* Bayside Volunteer Ambulance Corps/New Apostolic Church
Two drop off sites:
214-23 42nd Ave.
208th Street & 43rd Ave
* State Assemblywoman Ann-Margaret Carrozza's office
33-17 Francis Lewis Blvd.
The office is serving as a satellite location for the Queens Chapter of the American Red Cross.
* Community Board 11
46-21 Little Neck Pkwy
* Cross Island Y
238-10 Hillside Ave.
* Mishkin, Miller & Foreman
238-25 Hillside Ave
Roseanne Tabosky, organizer