By Bayside Historical Society
Fred Snell’s Broadway Hotel, located on the northeast corner of Bell Boulevard — then known as Bell Avenue — and Northern Boulevard — then known as Broadway — circa 1880-1932.
The old LIRR Station house, originally located south of the tracks, before 1924.
The National Bank of Bayside, located at the southeast corner of Bell Boulevard and 41st Avenue, circa 1929-1953.
Bell Boulevard and 40th Avenue — originally called Montauk Avenue. This photo was taken looking northeast from Bell Boulevard, circa 1920-1928.
White Castle No. 7, located on the northwest corner of Bell and Northern Boulevards, circa 1940s-1950s.