Discover how to “10X” odds of admission to competitive colleges and slash college costs by 52.2 percent or more — even if you think you can’t possibly qualify for any financial assistance.
In this free webinar class, which will take place on Thursday, May 27 at 6 p.m., you will discover:
- How to negotiate with colleges after they give you a so-called “final” award
- Did your accountant or financial advisor tell you where to save for college? Watch out — their advice may have ruined your chances of getting anything (and what to do about it at the 11th hour)
- The counter-intuitive reason why an expensive private college can actually cost less than a so-called “cheaper” state university
- The strange reason why high income families have an edge when it comes to getting aid from colleges
- The non-politically correct, inconvenient truth about what admissions officers are really looking for (hint: it’s not just a high GPA and near-perfect SAT or ACT scores)
- How to write a college essay so compelling that admissions officers will (practically) crawl naked over broken glass to admit your child!
- How will Coronavirus affect college admissions for Class of 2022 and beyond?
- The 529 Savings Plan: “friend” or “foe”?
- Legal “loopholes” business owners can use to unlock cash buried in their businesses
The webinar will feature even more topics, including your questions!
This is a live event and we’ll use our best efforts to answer your “burning” questions, in real time. However, no recording is planned, so register now, while you’re thinking about it so that you don’t miss out on this valuable information.
All attendees will receive a copy of Lockwood’s latest bestselling book, “How to Negotiate Your Crappy Financial Aid and Merit Aid Award.”
Click the link below to register: