Police are looking for a suspect who duplicated multiple bank cards and withdrew money from five banks, three of which were in Queens.
According to police, between Aug. 16 and Aug. 31, an unknown man used duplicated debit cards of multiple victims to withdraw money at five different banks. In total, the suspect made various withdrawals adding up to $8,500.
The suspect used the bank cards to withdraw money from the following banks during that time period:
- TD Bank located at 84 Bergen St. in Brooklyn
- TD Bank located at 252 Atlantic Ave. in Brooklyn
- TD Bank located at 58-01 Myrtle Ave. in Ridgewood
- TD Bank located at 38-19 Main St. in Flushing
- Chase Bank located at 36-63 Main St. in Flushing
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website, on Twitter @NYPDTips or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577. All calls are strictly confidential.